Friday, April 2, 2010

Phew!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, it seems like life has just gone crazy these past few days!! I finished week 3 on Monday night and started week 4 today. I did take a few days off in between but I've been on my feet lots doing baking and stuff so by the time the evening came, I was too pooped! It was very hard tonight! I had to run 3, walk 90, run 5, walk 2 1/2 then repeat. By the second 3 minutes I was so tired but I pushed through and kept going. By the 3rd minute in the last 5 minutes I was almost about to give up but knew I could do it. And I'm glad I did! I'm really wanting to start running outside soon, but I want to get a bit better first. Maybe week 5.

I've been baking some Easter cookies and cake pops the last couple of days for this weekend and it was fun! Here's some pics!
A blue bunny!
A pink bunny!
A cute little chick!
Some sugar cookies decorated with royal icing
Some sugar cookies decorated with fondant and royal icing accents

I think I'm going to sign up with WW online. I've found it to be a bit difficult to track. I find myself popping anything into my mouth while making dinner or the kids lunch. I guess I could always sign up and if I don't use it, I could just cancel it.

Anyways, off to crash!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda

    Your Easter creations look great!

    I have joined weight watchers (for the third time) today. I know it works but I get close to goal and cancel becuase I think I am can do it alone.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete