Monday, March 29, 2010

Weigh In

I had my weigh in this morning and I was down 1lb (176). I'm not overly excited about it cause I know it could have been better if it weren't for my set backs :) But like I said last week, a pound is a pound and that makes my total since March 8th as 5.6lbs. I'm thinking I'd like to sign up for WW online. I thought it was going to work without it, but I find it's hard to keep track. We'll see.

I'm planning on doing day 3 of week 3 (C25K) tonight. Hubby isn't working tonight so it should work out as long as he doesn't get a fire call. I'm enjoying it, although after I did the last one, my thighs were a little sore!

I thought I would post a picture of some sugar cookies I made this morning. I know most people use royal icing to decorate them, but I didn't feel like making any. Plus I had lots of fondant left from previous cakes. Pretty cute eh?

I made 2 dozen, 3 of each design. It only took me about an hour or so to make the dough, chill it, roll it out, cut them out, roll out the fondant, cut the fondant, then bake and put the fondant on after they are baked. Pretty fun! I see tons of possibilities here! I still have some dough left so I might try to do some royal icing ones later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Your overall loss is great for just a few weeks! And a loss is a loss - even if it's just 1 pound. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete