Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WI and some pics

I did better this week. I had a loss of 1.8lbs (165.8) so I lost the stay the same and the gain that I had the week before, plus a little bit more. I should have been down by more already since I was dumb and ate like a pig and had a gain and STS but I'm not going to be beat myself up about it.

I have been going strong with FLYlady. I decluttered my lazy Susan and my bedroom now. I've been on a mission! It feels great to get rid of a lot of junk that I don't need. Here's some pictures! I don't have before pictures but I'll explain each picture.

This is my lazy susan. It looks so empty now! I don't think that I have ever emptied it all out like this before. To get an idea, it was so full that I had to pile stuff on top of other stuff, just to make it fit! There was some things that expired years ago, that were way in the back!
This is our bedroom. Before, there was a pile of crap that didn't belong under the window, and a pile of crap (like a punch bowl!) in front of the dresser. Now all clean! And DH's night stand was full of some stuff too.Our closet! The thing I'm most proud of! The blankets, sheets and towels on the top shelf were just thrown in cause I was too lazy to get a chair since I couldn't reach them. So now they are all organized and nicely folded! Even arranged in size of bed! The floor of the closet used to be full of stuff, and the vacuum and carpet cleaner were outside of the closet, usually being tripped over! And the stuff used to come out past the doors. Pretty nice eh?
The dresser DH did the other day but it was covered in crap and dust. Not so clean!
And just a cute picture to add in! My favourite toys in the world!!!
I'm really proud of how well I'm doing. I know that a lot of you are probably laughing at the fact that I'm excited about a clean house, but it's true what FLYlady says, it makes you in a better mood to see the house clean. It's taken my almost 6 years of living here to get like this. And because I like how it looks, and it's so much cleaner, it's easier to keep clean! Now, to get the kids to help pick up toys more often......

4 comments:

  1. Excellent work! It looks like you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your WL! Your kids are dolls!

    - Lisa
    www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It helps when the kids keep their clutter to a minimum too. When my daughter was little I made her pick up all her toys and put them where they belonged every night before bed.

    I created a monster though - she's a total neat freak now and actually loves to clean. I may be a bad momma when I talk to her on the phone and say "all I have to do tonight is mop the kitchen floor and clean the bathroom."

    When I come home - both jobs are complete!

    Good job on the WI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    im new to your blog
    just wanted to say hi and congrats on the weight loss

    from
    bee620.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete