Wednesday, May 20, 2009

10% goal and 20lbs lost!!!

Today was an awesome day for weighing in!!! I not only hit my 10% goal (169.2) but also passed that and reached a total of 20lbs lost!!!!! I am so happy! 20lbs is a good bench mark, because if people ask how much I lost, 20lbs just sounds good, lol!

I really love that I've got my motivation back finally. I did so well the last time that I did WW (back in 2007-2008) and I kept failing this time that it was really frustrating. But I know that there is no looking back now cause I'm in the groove! LOL! I'm really hoping that I can be in the 150's in about 5 weeks or so.

Off to celebrate!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 20 lbs gone! This morning at my weigh in I hit the 30 lbs mark (also wanting to be back in the 150's I'm soooo close!) (My goal is 155 lbs).

    You can so do it girl! We all have to motivate each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I just noticed this comment since I forgot to have email notification! We will do it together and congrats on 30lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete