Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weigh In

Well, I lost .6lbs (down to 169.4) but I'm still .2lbs away from my 10%. I'm happy that I lost but I bet if I would have stayed away from the stupid Rice Krispie squares that I bought for Kayla's soccer snack for all the kids, I'd be there, LOL! Those things are evil!!!!!!!! I'm not sure exactly when, but I do know that I haven't been in the 160's since I was pregnant! I've tried looking back on my old blog but I never posted my weight (and I can totally see why -- 70lbs + gain!). I know I was about 149 when I got pregnant and I gained about 15lbs in the first couple of months, so I'm sure it was around my 3rd to 4th month! I can't wait to get to the 150's!!!!

On another note, I've heard tons of rave reviews about Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred so I ordered it yesterday. It should be here tomorrow! Lots of girls from a board I'm part of have been loving it and the way it's changed their bodies just from doing a couple of weeks. And the thing I love is it's 20 minutes! Most of my videos that I have are at least 40 minutes and it's hard to fit that in during the day, especially when I want to do without Zachary around! He tends to get in the way and I don't like kicking him, lol! I've heard this video is really tough and you want to scream at her the whole time, but it's a quick and very effective video, so it should work for me. I really want to start running again but I don't want to go from doing nothing to running. So if I do this and get a bit more in shape then maybe in the next couple of months (when I'm not sick anymore and Zach sleeps good!) I can start again! Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment