Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here's my new blog!

I just haven't felt the motivation to update my other blog and I'm really sorry, but I thought maybe if I started another blog, it might help.

I kind of feel like I started over with my weight loss so I kind of didn't want to keep being able to look back at where I was the last time I did WW and feel bummed knowing that I am so far away from where I was. So I thought that if I started over, it might feel like a new fresh start!

So here's my stats!

Started WW October 8th, 2008 at...... 188lbs!

Screwed up lots, had some good WI's, and am at 170 as of today for my WI. So that puts me at 18lbs down. If you are at all interested in reading my other blog, here's the address. http://ahomefullofloveww.blogspot.com

I plan on updating this blog regularly to keep me accountable. I really truly hope that I can do it this time. I have started and failed and restarted and failed WW so many times since October, it's not even funny. But I have really succeeded this week with self control and it paid off with a loss of 2.2lbs. So I'm hoping that I can be at my 10% goal (169.2) or better next Wednesday.

Stay tuned for my smaller me!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see you back!!!

    Congrats girl!!! You are doing great already!!!

    ReplyDelete