Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almost time to Shred!

I'm finally starting to feel a bit better. Last night I had a pretty sore throat but I find I'm always worse at night. This morning I feel pretty good!

I checked the shipping status of that DVD and it's in my mailbox waiting for me! I take the girls for a hair cut at 11 so I'll pick it up then!

DH paid me a huge compliment last night. He always thinks I'm hot, even when I was big. But last night he told me that I'm starting to get my curves back. I even noticed that in the mirror last night too. My waist is starting to thin a bit and I actually look like I have some curves now I never was one to have the nice big hips and tiny waist. I always had a stick figure. I always wanted those sexy hips. And I think Zach may have given some to me!!!!

So I have a few goals that I decided to set for myself. They are just little ones. I want to be at or past my 10% by next week (it is 169.2). I want to be at 163, which would be 25lbs total by June 17th. That gives me 5 WI's to lose 6.4lbs, which is an average of 1.2lbs each week. That may be pushing it, but I'd like to at least try. When I did WW last time, I averaged that each time. Some weeks would be more, some weeks way less. So that's my goal. And when I get to 25lbs lost, I'm going to celebrate by getting myself some new bras!

No comments:

Post a Comment