Saturday, May 23, 2009

Something great, something not so great

Well, I haven't Shredded since Thursday cause I feel like crap again. I was finally starting to feel better and then Thursday evening I started feeling yucky again. I went for an hour massage and that was wonderful but for some reason my whole body ached later on. My muscles and my joints all really hurt. I wasn't sure if it was from Shredding or my massage or both or being sick but I felt yucky. And then Thursday night Zach hardly slept. We went to bed around 12 and he woke up just as we were crawling into bed. I went down and tried to get him to back to sleep just by hugging him but that didn't work. So because I was tired, I thought I'd lay down beside the playpen like I have done before. Well that didn't work either. He kept sitting up and looking to see if I was still there! So finally around 2:20 he fell asleep and I crawled back into bed. After getting comfy and almost falling asleep I hear him crying again around 3. GRRRRR!! So this time I just grabbed him and sat in the recliner and let him fall asleep on me. Well of course I don't sleep well when we do that cause I'm worried he'll fall off of me. So he woke up around 6:30 and I was able to get him to still cuddle until almost 7. After that we went upstairs. Well Friday I felt awful so I just took the day easy. I didn't even do any house work! Last night thankfully he slept the whole night. I think it must have been his molars. Anyways, I'm feeling a bit better, but that is probably just because of the 2 Tylenol and 2 Advil I took! That seems to be the only thing that works.

On a good note, my dad is coming down next week to build the kids a playhouse!!!!! Can't wait!!!! We have wanted to get them one for quite a while but I've never really liked the look of the ones you can buy. I always thought they looked cheap. So my dad designed one for us and we got it all priced out and it's a little more than what we wanted to spend but with Jeff working so much, we said go ahead. And we got the slide for $25 on Kijiji! It's a 10 foot slide, and new they are worth $150-200! Here's a drawing of what my dad designed. Excuse the colours, he did that so he would know which is what kind of board. They are supposed to be coming on Wednesday and he thinks he can have it done in 2-3 days. The playhouse is 6'X6' just so you know how big it is!
That's all I have to say for now, have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment