Monday, May 18, 2009

Beef, beef and more beef!

Well, since we were leaving Friday night after Jeff got home from work, we decided to hit Wendy's on the way, that way we could get to my parents in time for bed time. So I had a burger (I know, I should have ordered something better, I was just sooo hungry and a salad wouldn't have cut it!). It was good, and I don't feel too badly about it. Saturday morning, I had some dry Mini Wheats for breakfast that equaled 2 points. Lunch we were going to some friends for a BBQ. And did we have??? Burgers! They were very yummy ones actually! So we stayed there and visited for a while, and then left to go to my sister's house for a family get together and to pick up our boat. My whole family was going there so we could all see each other. And what did we have???? BBQ'd burgers again! LOL! They were all yummy, but I think I'm done with burgers for a few days!

I stepped on the scale this morning and I was up to 172. Not bad but not great. Considering I had probably 2 glasses of water the whole weekend, that is probably a lot of water weight. So I've been drinking lots today and hopefully I'll be able to get back down the the 169's and even lose my .2lbs so I can hit my 10% goal.

I've been turned onto this awesome treat from someone on a board I belong to. You take a 1L tub of Fat Free Cool Whip, let it thaw a bit and stir in about 1/4 cup of peanut butter. Don't mix it all the way just so you have kind of like a ribbon of peanut butter through out. Now she said to put them into about 8 muffin tins and drizzle some chocolate over top and then refreeze. They work out to 1 pt per "muffin". I did it a different way since I'm a huge sucker for ice cream. I just mixed in the PB and then some chocolate sauce and then refroze it that way. So when I want some, I just scoop it into a little bowl and I'm fooling myself into thinking I have some ice cream, and for way less points! And it's very yummy! Tastes kind of like PB ice cream!

I did the 30 Day Shred again today. It took until Sunday for me to be able to walk properly again from doing it on Thursday! I was able to do it today a lot easier than the first time. It was still difficult, but it felt easier. And I'm not shaking like I was after it the first time. We'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow, if I'm sore at all!

Zach and Juliana are both sick right now. Zach's got a major runny nose and a little fever, plus he's teething his 2 bottom molars right now. Juliana has a fever and is kind of whiny. I'm hoping they feel better soon. It seems like our family can't go longer than a couple of weeks without someone being sick. I know it's just cause Kayla is in school now, but it's annoying! I'm still fighting whatever it was that I had. My head still feels a little foggy and my nose is still a little stuffed but I'm feeling a bit better.

Well, that's all I have to say today, I'll check back in either tomorrow or Wednesday for my WI. (That is if anyone even reads this, LOL!)

ETA: A picture of the Cool Whip dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment