Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sweaty!

Wow, it's warm out! I'm glad we have our basement finished so I can exercise down there cause it's awfully hot upstairs! Last time I checked it was 76F (25C). Not bad when you are just taking it easy but when your Shredding, not fun!

I did my DVD for the 4th time today and it is definitely getting easier every time! I was actually able to do the push ups in the beginning without feeling like I was dying! I did notice today that my calves are really starting to get some definition in them! Yay for muscle definition and not just squishiness!!!!!

I took all 3 kids out grocery shopping today, boy that's a lot of work! I usually get a few looks like they are saying "Wow, she's crazy for having so many kids so close together!" It actually went better than the last time. A couple of weeks ago I took them and Kayla and Juliana fought the whole time! It was so embarrassing! This time, I threatened them beforehand that if they fought I would not let them have dessert tonight and I'll tell Papa not to build them a playhouse (my dad is going to build us one!). It seemed to have worked perfectly! Although once we got home, then it was all let loose!

Zach is still sick. His nose is running so much that it's starting to crack from wiping it so much! I've even switched to lotion Puffs but that doesn't help. I've just stopped wiping it unless it's really bad. Poor thing! This morning I went to get him when he woke up and I brought him into bed with Jeff and I. He laid on my chest just cuddling and he ended up falling asleep for about 1/2 an hour! It was so nice. Especially after the Tori Stafford case, I've been really hugging my kids lots lately. So sad!

Anyways, enough babbling, off to do some dishes! We're having yummy BBQ'd burgers and Taco salad tonight! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment