Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blah....

Well, I caught a cold from my kids, no surprise! So I was supposed to do the 2nd day of Couch to 5K 2nd week last night, but I really didn't feel good. I don't know if I'll feel up to it tonight either cause I'm still feeling icky. But as soon as I feel good, I'll get right back at it!

I stepped on the scale this morning and I was down to 176.4! I was shocked! I'm really hoping I can keep that and maybe more for next Monday. If I do, that would make it a grand total of 5lbs. I know that doesn't sound like much, but that is 5 sticks of butter! Plus, that is a huge step for me, cause normally the last time I tried weight watchers after Zach was born, I would always cheat big time after my weigh in and then try my hardest to get back down before my next one. But Monday morning after my weigh in, I still stuck to my points! I'm loving the motivation I finally have! I actually feel like this time around, I'll do it! I would love to be down at least 25lbs (156.6) by the time we go on vacation at the end of July. That gives me 18 weigh ins, so I would need to average 1.2lbs each week. I think I could do that. I just need to really keep myself motivated, and there is nothing like seeing the numbers on the scale go down, and seeing my clothes start getting baggy! The time that I lost 40lbs on WW, it took me 16 weeks to hit 25lbs. So we'll see!

2 comments:

  1. you have a great plan and 1.2 pounds very doable
    hope ya feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda!! Thanks for coming by to say hi because it's been a while! I thought about you recently actually! I was wondering how you were doing with your kiddies! Glad I found you again :-)

    Your kids are beautiful and growing so fast!!

    ReplyDelete