Saturday, March 27, 2010

Eeks!

Wow, sorry I haven't updated since Monday! Bad! Anyways, not too much new here. I've had a few moments of weakness this week so I'm really hoping I can still see a good loss on Monday. I finished week 2 of the couch to 5k, and started week 3. I just finished day 2 and I must say it's harder than any of the weeks yet. The 2nd 3 minute run almost kills me! But it will get better.

I've been working on some parts of a cake that I am making for a friend. It's a John Deere themed cake and I've been making some farm animals out of modeling chocolate (just chocolate melted and some corn syrup added making a pliable dough). They look pretty cute! I'll post some pics once I'm done more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm redoing week 3 right now. I was at week 4 and had to stop because I hurt my back. Nice to see I'm not alone on week 3. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete