Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Friday!!!

Well, I'm so glad it's Friday! I did the 2nd day of week 1 for the Couch to 5k Wednesday night once the kids went to bed. I found it to be a bit easier this time. I can't wait until it gets a little bit nicer out and I can take it outside. I'm borrowing a treadmill from my parents for the time being, but it's from the mid 90's so it's not a very good one. It's doing the job, and I'm thankful I have it but the fastest it goes is 6.4. I have a feeling that that speed won't suffice for too much longer. I would love to buy a new one but Jeff told me that I have to use that one faithfully for a while before we spend the money on it. I can totally understand why he says that, I have bought things saying I'd use them all the time and then I don't! I didn't end up doing anything yesterday cause I was still pretty sore from the Shred plus I had a massage in the evening. I'm going to do day 3 of week 1 tonight!

And good news, I lost 1lb this morning! I was down to 180.6! I know that doesn't sound like much, but I'm still happy. I'm hoping if I do good this weekend, I'll see the typical big loss for the first week. We are going out to Kelsey's tomorrow night with my family for all my kids birthday's but I'll make sure to do good the rest of the weekend to make up for it!

2 comments:

  1. yay one pound gone forever
    great workouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the loss and good luck keepin' it up with the treadmill!

    9 weight loss

    ReplyDelete