Monday, March 15, 2010

My first weigh in!

3.2lbs!!!! I know the first week you always lose more, but that's still an awesome amount considering I ate pizza Friday night, cake and ate out Saturday night and had cake last night and went to a friends for supper (steak, mashed potatoes, buns etc)! I'm very happy!

And I must say that I'm very proud of myself cause that dinner last night was so good! I only had 1/2 a steak and really cut back on the potatoes, which is huge cause I love mashed potatoes. Normally they aren't bad, but he put sour cream and cream cheese with bacon and green onions in them so they were very fatty! And everyone else was having dessert, either a huge chocolate chip cookie or a bowl of Heavenly Hash ice cream and I said no!!!! That is a huge improvement!

I also took my body fat percentage this morning and my measurements. I'm not going to share those yet, but once I see a difference I will!

Toodles!

2 comments: