Saturday, March 20, 2010

Party time!

I finished Zachary's cake yesterday afternoon and I love it! I think it's the best cake I've done yet (I'm sorry if I sound conceited, but I find my skills getting better each time!) Here's some pictures! We're having a party for him tonight with all the family and friends.


I just finished day 2 of week 2 of C25K. I was planning on doing it last night but it was an off night. First we had supper, the my husband took Zachary down stairs while I got changed and then his pager went off (I'm not sure if any of you know or remember but my husband is a firefighter) so he had to go to a fire call. Then the kids were wound and wouldn't go to sleep so I couldn't go downstairs yet. My husband got back and I was gonna go down then, but then his pager went off again! So it didn't end up working out. But I think being on my feet so much yesterday counted for something :)

1 comment:

  1. W-O-W!!!!! Your cake looks phenomenal!!!!! :)You are obviously very talented!

    ReplyDelete