Friday, March 19, 2010

♪♫♪ Happy birthday Zachary♪♫♪

Actually it was yesterday but I just never got around to making it here! So I just wanted to wish a happy 2nd birthday to my little boy! I can't believe it's been 2 years already!


Well, I was planning on doing day 2 of week 2 but I just wasn't in the mood. I'm still getting over my cold and the kids were all so hyper last night. And it was Zachary's birthday so we did presents and cake after supper. Today I have to work on Zachary's cake for the party on Saturday so I'm really hoping I can get it done in good time and then I'll do it tonight. I will force myself to do it tonight since it's been a while. I hate that I haven't exercised in 5 days but I was feeling pretty crummy.

On a good note, the scale has been kind to me, even with me not exercising. I'm really hoping if I'm good for the rest of the week I'll see a good loss on Monday. Cross your fingers for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Zachary is two! It feels like you just had him. Wow! Glad to find your blog again. I'll add you to my list :D

    ReplyDelete