Wednesday, March 10, 2010

♪♫♪ Happy Birthday Juliana ♪♫♪

I just wanted to wish my little girl Juliana a very happy 4th birthday!!!!!


Well, I still haven't seen any of a loss on the scale, but I guess it has only been 2 or 3 days. I'm hoping that next Monday I will have some of a loss. I did the 30 day Shred DVD last night and I am so sore today! It was tough! And it was pretty cute cause all 3 kids were doing it with me at some point :) I must say that I am very proud of myself. I started exercising on Friday, I skipped Saturday cause we had Juliana's party and I've kept going since! I took the kids for a walk yesterday too so that's even more exercise!

I went and got groceries this morning and at the end of the checkout line there was a big bin with tons of licorice in it. That is a huge weakness for me. I could eat a whole bag if I wanted to. So I really wanted to buy some but I thought to myself, no! I'm going to succeed, so I didn't pick any up!!!!! That is a huge accomplishment cause that is something I wouldn't have done 5 days ago. Maybe I really have turned a corner in my weightloss, maybe I will succeed this time?????

1 comment:

  1. great nsv (non scale victories)
    happy birthday juliana
    i just have to say she looks just like my neice meggy
    who is now 10 but when she was that age she looked so similar to your daughter to cute
    i think its the adorable glasses

    ReplyDelete