Sunday, March 14, 2010

Success..... so far!

Well, I must say that I'm pretty proud of myself! Even with 5 pieces of home made pizza (they are small, so it's not as bad as it sounds!) and eating out last night at Kelsey's I was still down to 180.2 this morning! And I've done pretty good today so I'm hoping that I'll see a good loss tomorrow. Before I hopped in the shower yesterday afternoon, I was down to 179.6! I did have a bit of a salty meal last night and I haven't had as much water as I should, so I still have hope to get back to that number by tomorrow!

I finished week 1 of the Couch to 5k Friday night. I really didn't want to cause I had been on my feet all day making the cakes for the party but I pushed myself. And I'm just about to go down and do week 2 day 1. I'm addicted to exercising again and I'm loving it!

Here's pictures of the 2 cakes that I made for the party. We celebrated all 3 kids with my family since they all were coming from a distance.
So far I have 2 people wanting me to make them cakes so I'm really hoping that it'll spread with word of mouth and I'll get more!

2 comments: